Re: gEDA-user: gschem user's guide ? (multi page schematics)

On Jun 8, 2007, at 2:17 PM, armdeveloper wrote:

> Where do I find the user's guide for gschem ?  I've been to the
> wiki, so
> I know about that.  Is there a different one ?
>
> I am wondering how one creates multi page schematics.  How do I create
> the feeds that go from page to page ?

I've done it four different ways so far. gEDA is flexible.

1. Flat schematic, multiple pages per sheet. Just lay down a bunch of
title frames, draw circuits in them.

2. Flat schematic, single page per sheet.

For both flat schematic approaches, use netname= attributes to
associate net segments on different pages with each other.

3. Hierarchical schematic, gEDA style. Make a symbol for your
subcircuit, give it a source= attribute, associate the pins with nets
by pinlabel/netname.

4. Hierarchical schematic, SPICE style. Make a symbol for your
subcircuit, associate pins with positional net designators in a SPICE
subcircuit using pinseq= attributes.

http://www.noqsi.com/
jpd@xxxxxxxxx