Re: gEDA-user: Fedora 7 CVS install notes

Yeah, me too :-)

Last time I upgraded it was from FC1 to FC5.

If I do not alter this habbit, I will probably have my next upgrade with
FC9 in a couple of years.

So a stable FC5 geda release for production work would be appreciated to
fill the gap until FC9 :-)

Kind regards,

Bert Timmerman.