Re: gEDA-user: Fedora 7 CVS install notes

I found Fedora 7 in general to be a far less hair pulling install than
FC6, and I found that to be a massively less hair pulling install than
FC5.  I run/build a number of apps/projects on FX, and so my installs
aren't exactly vanilla.  I also typically keep FX-1 on a hard disk in
a multi-disk system until I'm sure I can use FX well.  For F7, I
managed to kill the disk on which I had FC6, but haven't felt the need
to restore FC6 at all.  'nuff said :)
Craig