Re: gEDA-user: strange happenings in PCB

On Jun 24, 2007, at 1:21 AM, L.J.H. Timmerman wrote:
> Hi Dave,
>
> I had this with this release of pcb too.
>
> I fiddled with the "Auto enforce DRC clearance" toggle in the
> "settings"
> pull down menu.
>
> Just my EUR 0.02

   Thanks for the suggestion Bert, that's what I wound up doing, and
now I'm getting some work done. :-)

   The DRC checks shouldn't be forcing avoidance of a pad that the
netlist specifies a connection to, though, if my understanding of
that part of the DRC system is correct.  Is it possible that a bug
has crept in?  That'd be kinda surprising given the overall quality
of the code at this point.

           -Dave

--
Dave McGuire