Re: gEDA-user: Stack Overflow in gnetlist

Many of the netlist backends are implemented with recursive functions,
so large schematics cause this.  The real solution is to rewrite them
as properly tail-recursive.  The interim solution is to adjust the
stack size to be much bigger:

http://archives.seul.org/geda/dev/Jan-2002/msg00024.html

Matt