gEDA-user: Stack Overflow in gnetlist

Per the instructions, I often run "gnetlist -g drc2 ...." to check my schematics.  I've noticed recently that I get a stack overflow message shortly after it has read in all the files.  It still produces the drc output, but without any clue as to what caused the stack overflow.  The overflow seems to be tied to the size of the input data.  My design covers 7 schematic pages.  If I load only 3 or 4 of them there is no stack overflow message (although I'll get errors about unconnected nets -  as expected).  Loading all 7 pages produces the error.

Running gnetlist with "-g PCB" or any of the other back end processing options I've tried does not produce the message.  The netlists I get out appear to be correct.

Any hints as to where this is occurring?

Thanks -

Joe T