From: Ben Jackson <ben@xxxxxxx>

Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2007 22:39:16
Subject: Re: gEDA-user: PCB crosshair tracks without focus (cygwin X?)

On Mon, Jun 25, 2007 at 07:10:51AM +0200, Bert Timmerman wrote:

> Will check on my XP/Cygwin box later (tonight).
>
> I have one question: do you use the latest pcb cvs checkout and and your
> cygwin app is patched up to date ?

The Pcb build is from CVS but it's running on a Unix box.  The Cygwin
binaries are fairly recent, but I don't know a lot about cygwin.

Pcb draws the crosshair.  Presumably it's getting pointer motion events
all the time?  It's been too long since I did X programming to remember
if that's expected.

--
Ben Jackson AD7GD
<ben@xxxxxxx>