From: "Ed & Angie S." <edangies@xxxxxxxxx>

Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2007 11:17:42
Subject: Re: gEDA-user: schematic symbol text size for printing

Ben,

Thanks for the response.  I may have more than one issue because I haven't
addressed the anchor point issue at all.  However, when I compare schematics
printed out before and after the upgrade the text size (not just position)
is significantly smaller for the post upgrade schematic page.  The post
upgrade text size in the print out is quite hard to read.  I'm printing on A
size sheets and before the upgrade my schematics were quite readable.  The
individual characters are smaller so it's not simply a proportional verses
non proportional font issue either.  It's possible that the screen font was
slightly larger than the print font for the old gEDA version also but the
difference must have been so slight as to not be noticeable.  Note that the
gEDA version I was using previously was a year or two old.

Ed