Re: gEDA-user: gsch2pcb is not happy with my new element (SD-card-connector)

On 6/29/07, DJ Delorie <dj@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > And how can I get my new footprint to be in the library of PCB?
> > Where will it be?
>
> The current process is to get an account on gedasymbols.org and post
> them there under your name.  The intention is to use gedasymbols as a
> basis for improving the official libraries, but so far nobody's had
> the time to do the gruntwork.

If your question how to get gsch2pcb to find your footprint you would
use a switch on the gsch2pcb command line.

If your directory is called ~/footprints you would use the command ...

   gsch2pcb --use-files --elements-dir ~/footprints SCHEMATIC_NAME

(* jcl *)

--
http://www.luciani.org