Re: gEDA-user: gsch2pcb is not happy with my new element (SD-card-connector)

On 29/06/07 13:03:25, John Luciani wrote:
> On 6/29/07, DJ Delorie <dj@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> > > And how can I get my new footprint to be in the library of PCB?
> > > Where will it be?
> >
> > The current process is to get an account on gedasymbols.org and post
> > them there under your name.  The intention is to use gedasymbols as a
> > basis for improving the official libraries, but so far nobody's had
> > the time to do the gruntwork.
>
> If your question how to get gsch2pcb to find your footprint you would
> use a switch on the gsch2pcb command line.
>
> If your directory is called ~/footprints you would use the command ...
>
>    gsch2pcb --use-files --elements-dir ~/footprints SCHEMATIC_NAME

I  have  a  project  file where the elements-dir is specified but I also tried
with no success:

gsch2pcb --use-files --elements-dir ~/hardware/pcb-elements/ gps_atmega128.sch

gEDA/gnetlist pcbpins Backend
This backend is EXPERIMENTAL
Use at your own risk!

Using the m4 processor for pcb footprints
stdin:1: /usr/bin/m4: Bad expression in eval: / 2

Lynx