Re: gEDA-user: gsch2pcb options with xsch2pcb

The newer version of MS office now use docx xlsx   there up to 4
letters.......

8.3 has been dead for a while, i think i remember windows XP finally
doing it right,  win 2k was not bad,  but 98 and 98 were awful about it.

On a side note my real operating system, Mac OSX, will have no
problems with long extensions, yes were unix now, not just unix based.

Hardkrash