Re: gEDA-user: Blind & Buried Vias

having slept on this....

You can do this as a single project.

But you need to split the plated cnc file up into two files. One file
for your blind vias and a second for the vias that penetrate all layers.

My understanding is that if you do this as a four layer board, the fab
shop will build the first three layers then drill and plate them using
the first cnc file. The fab shop will then add the forth layer and use
the second cnc file to drill and plate the entire four layers. Check
with your fab shop to verify.

Steve M.