Re: gEDA-user: Using mm units in .pcb files

DJ Delorie wrote:
>> - it is difficult for me (and no one did/do it),
>
> Try this.  It allows "um", "mm", "mil", or "in" as suffixes after

DJ is fast on the draw... by the time I saw this thread he already has a
patch.  I was thinking of doing something similar.  This will be quite
handy.

As a handy extension, it would be convenient to be able to specify a
default unit that applies to an entire footprint, so that a unit of "mm"
or whatever didn't have to appear after every number.

-dave