Re: gEDA-user: Connecting AGND with GND

Take a look at your data sheet for the ADC often these devices will
require both analog and digiital ground and often they will recomend you
connect the two grounds close to them. Second I try to keep the digital
ground away from the analog sections. Third try to avoid traces
(requiring impedence matching) crossing over moats.

I have been using surface mount power inductors to connect the two
grounds. e.g coilcraft  SLC7530

Steve Meier