gEDA-user: Connecting AGND with GND

Hello,

I have a net called AGND for sensitive analog signals, and one net GND
for general purpose.

Of course I have to connect these two nets (at one single, central
point).

Nets AGND and GND should be really different nets, because this will
help me when I do the board layout (will ensure connection at one
single, central point).

So I have connected AGND and GND symbols with a resistor symbol in
schematic, with zero OHMs and small SMD footprint.

Is there a better way, i.e. substitution for this zero Ohm resistor?
I think a footprint with two very small, overlapping pads may be an
improvement?

Best regards

Stefan Salewski