Re: gEDA-user: Connecting AGND with GND

This is a feature that i have been looking for.

How i cope with this is i use a 0603 or similar footprint and will
route the board,  then after DRC passes i will short them with a
copper line between the two pads.

what i would want is a footprint with the capability to have non pin/
pad copper, with the intelligence to know that it is supposed to join
the nets attached between the past is connects to in the footprint.

Steve