gEDA-user: gschem, zooming

When I do "ve" (view extend) in gschem, only about 90% of the window is
popolated. This may be fine -- the still empty room can be used to
insert new symbols. But in most cases I would prefer that "ve" fills the
whole window contents, so that sheet rectangle in near the window
borders. Is there a configuration?

It may be useful if we can store and restore two zooming states in
gschem -- maybe full view and one view zoomed to a sub-section.
(i.e. pressing key "1" stores current zooming state, pressing SHIFT and
"1" zooms back to this.

Best regards

Stefan Salewski