Re: gEDA-user: gEDA pcb features

Thanks for the replays. Kai-Martin You are right that the number of exceptions would be huge,
I thought mostly about setting "classes" to most typical elements.

I was working on my board last day and PCB confused me. Can someone explain a few points for me, please?
I am using GTK version 20080202. The menus are not the same as described in manual, for ex. where is screen menu? Is this related to the GTK hid?
I red that GTK hid ignores mouse section from gpcb-menu.res file, but I can use wheels to zoom in/out. However I can not set imwheel program to work with pcb.
For gschem I was able to easy set imwheel to zoom in/out on thumb buttons, and pan schematics on wheels, but it does not work for pcb. It seems that keys imitated
by imwheel do not work the same way as pressed on keyboard. Is it possible to set pcb (in any way) to pan on mouse wheels and maybe zoom in/out on thumb buttons?

Best Regards,
Michael Widlok