Re: gEDA-user: neck-down example

Hi DJ,

Nice artwork :)

I just needed such a "neck-down" feature on one of my last designs (not
send to the boardhouse yet).

I "solved" the situation with a jump wire. Until now :)

BTW: Plug-in to have automagical DRC for minimum tracewidth and minimum
clearance ?

Could become messy in case of a conflict of interest between the two.

Plug-in would have to bail out with a message like "there was no decent
solution possible".

BTW2: Hot spots ?

Kind regards,

Bert Timmerman.