Re: gEDA-user: Ground color

Hi Ben and all,

On Tue, 2008-06-24 at 13:30 -0700, Ben Jackson wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 24, 2008 at 10:00:58PM +0200, Bert Timmerman wrote:
> >
> > UnlockElements(All) works as expected, Selected is still insensitive due
> > to the fact that I still can't select locked elements, the element silk
> > doesn't change to the "selected" color.
>
> Do you expect to be able to select locked elements somehow?
>
> Also, the silk may be due to 'lock names' being on.

Yes you're right, I can think of some good reasons not be able to select
locked elements :)

OTOH, if I have 50 or more elements locked and I only want to unlock 35
of them, and if I could select only the elements to unlock ...

Then again, I could always :UnlockElements(All) and select the elements
to remain locked and lock them with the :LockElements(Selected) command.

For now I think I better drop the UnlockElements(Selected) option.

The final version of the lockelements.c plug-in and the
deselect_bug.patch are to follow soon :)

Thanks for the advice.

Kind regards,

Bert Timmerman.