Re: gEDA-user: Ground color

Hi Ben,

On Mon, 2008-06-23 at 14:47 -0700, Ben Jackson wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 23, 2008 at 11:37:12PM +0200, Bert Timmerman wrote:
> >
> > While testing the patch (attached) I made against my LockElements(All|
> > Selected) /UnlockElements(All|Selected) plugin (attached) I came to the
> > conclusion that the behaviour now is equal whether "All" or "Selected"
> > is used as an argument.
>
> Your patch to select.c looks correct (at least the cases you changed were
> changed as I intended; I didn't look to ensure all cases were covered).
>
> Your plugin behavior is caused by not initializing your local variables
> 'all' and 'selected'.

Initializing did give some improvement:

LockElements(All|Selected) behave as I want them to.

UnlockElements(All) works as expected, Selected is still insensitive due
to the fact that I still can't select locked elements, the element silk
doesn't change to the "selected" color.

I will see what I can come up with tonight :)

Kind regards,

Bert Timmmerman.