Re: gEDA-user: Gnetlist -g PCB

Thanks for the answers.

I ignored the warning, referencing it for completeness.  However, you
explained the warning, not the problem I have going from gschem to
pcb.  I invoked the commands used by gsch2pcb manually, checking for
where the odd pin numbers were inserted.

gnetlist -g PCB inserts pins numbered n1, n2, n+, and n-.  Pcb does
not like these pin numbers, and, refuses to include the respective
components in the ratsnest.  This is the problem I have, not the
warning!  When I load the .net file into pcb, I get errors about these
pin numbers.

If I edit the .net file, changing pin numbers:
  from   to
  n1      1
  n2      2
  n+      1
  n-      2

pcb included the respective components in the ratsnest and autoroute
completes Ok.

tomdean