gEDA-user: PCB: How to make a set of traces wider

I have drawn some copper areas for my DC/DC-converters with traces 1 mm
width with 1 mm grid, so the traces touch, but do not really overlap.
Now I want to ensure that there is no minimal gap in the gerbers. Of
course I can redraw with 1.1 mm traces. Or I can try to select all with
the mouse (difficult) and increase width of selected.

Is there a way to select all traces of 1 mm width in a sub-area of the
board? For example first select a rectangular area with the mouse, then
restrict selection to 1 mm traces?

Best regards

Stefan Salewski