Re: gEDA-user: Surface mount footprint pin pitch changes at different magnifications in PCB

   Well, after changing the grid setting to 0.1 the pitch is consistent..
   My problem my be with the chip sample I have.  When we put the ic on
   the finished board the pins don't line up.  For the most part they do
   but as you go along from one end of the chip to the other the pins
   don't line up.  They're very close but almost half a pin to a pin off.
   I have two samples and tomorrow when I have help I'll check both
   chips.
   Any thought?