Re: gEDA-user: gschem's new pretty menus

On Jun 7, 2009, at 12:01 PM, Peter TB Brett wrote:

> On Sunday 07 June 2009 18:56:04 John P. Doty wrote:
>> Here's a screenshot on Ubuntu Jaunty with LANG=ja_JP.utf8.
>>

> Looks like we have many untranslated strings in Japanese...

Indeed. The Japanese translation has always been incomplete, but that
may not matter. Most Japanese people can read some English, and I
believe whoever did the translations simply kept the English where it
would be clear to Japanese users. But I can't really judge: I'm in
the mirror state, can read some Japanese.

http://www.noqsi.com/
jpd@xxxxxxxxx