Re: gEDA-user: gschem's new pretty menus

Peter Clifton wrote:
> You could try it if you wanted (be a beta-tester for the various changes
> I've made to the code today), the repository is here:

Ok, cloning it now.  But if something breaks, all I'll be able to do is
send you the error message because I've never even looked at gaf source
code.  :)

While we're completely off the -user track, I'm getting this when trying
to build the latest pcb (so I can tinker with toprouter):

./configure --prefix=... --with-gui=gtk
make install
HID error: pcb called GUI function nogui_get_coords without having a GUI
available.
make[1]: *** [pad.gif] Aborted
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/bgat/gschem/pcb/doc'
make: *** [install-recursive] Error 1

Any idea what's broken?

b.g.

--