gEDA-user: PCB: Moving selected group of grid unintentionally

Most times I use a grid in PCB, often 0.5mm.
So my elements and traces are aligned to this grid. In general case
selecting groups and moving it works fine, all elements come to rest a
grid point again -- translation in vertical and horizontal direction is
a multiple of grid size for each element of the selected group.

But this can fail if "Settings/Crosshair snaps to pads and pins" is
selected. For this case we can unintentionally grab the whole selection
by a pad reference point and move all elements off grid. OK, undo works
fine if we notice it at once. But what happens when we move a large
group and notice much later the misalignment? I think we have to move
each element back to grid manually.

Maybe it would be better if snapping to pins and pads does not work when
multiple elements are moved.

Best regards

Stefan Salewski