Re: gEDA-user: gschem's new pretty menus

On Wed, 10 Jun 2009 01:30:40 +0100, Peter Clifton wrote:

> Sorry, I nuked support for that scaling command - since the "correct"
> default to match on-screen and printed are hard-coded in that branch.

Ok.
There was a wart showing up at this occasion. gschem silently quit
reading the resource file and continued to show the GUI when it hit the
line it didn't understand. This can lead to misleading symptoms. It
should either exit with an error on stdout. Or it should give an explicit
error message in the status window.

Would it help to file a bug report on this?

---<(kaimartin)>---
--
Kai-Martin Knaak                                  tel: +49-511-762-2895
Universität Hannover, Inst. für Quantenoptik      fax: +49-511-762-2211