Re: gEDA-user: Parenthesis and commas in pcb action arguments

On Thu, Jun 11, 2009 at 3:37 PM, DJ Delorie<dj@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I think 2 & 3 would be good ideas even if we fixed gsch2pcb.

Two patches attached.

First is for the pcb repo and adds quoting and escaping to the action
argument parsing in pcb.  I made the quoting rules similar to those
for bash (single quotes give literal string, double quotes give
literal string but allow escapes).

Second is for the gaf repo and changes the pcbpins gnetlist backend to
quote strings with a comma or close parenthesis in them.  I didn't
just quote all string so that for people without the functionality in
pcb, non-problematic strings won't be affected, and problematic
strings will just be a little weirder.

Comments are welcome.

Jared