Re: gEDA-user: Parenthesis and commas in pcb action arguments

> First is for the pcb repo and adds quoting and escaping to the
> action argument parsing in pcb.  I made the quoting rules similar to
> those for bash (single quotes give literal string, double quotes
> give literal string but allow escapes).

I pushed this one.  It turns out we had a similar patch in the patch
tracker, but I thought this one was better.  The other one, however,
had a nifty feature - if the string had multiple actions, it would run
all of them.  It would be nice if we could have that feature with this
patch, since the function name *is* hid_parse_action*S* ;-)

Other action-related thoughts...

One thing the lesstif HID allows is free-form actions.  I.e. you can
type this:

     :changesize selectedlines =15 mil

No need for "()" or ",", arbitrary whitespace, etc.  It would be nice
if this logic could be moved to hid/common - if the string includes a
paren, parse one or more actions the current way.  If the string has
*no* parens, parse it the lesstif way.

I think if we did that, the lesstif hid could be changed to just call
the common routine and remove a lot of replicated code.