Re: gEDA-user: Can we fix the HTML stripping on this list?

On Wed, 2009-06-10 at 19:08 +0000, Kai-Martin Knaak wrote:
> On Wed, 10 Jun 2009 09:20:30 -0400, DJ Delorie wrote:
>
> >> Also, the discussion was about HTML, not RTF.
> >
> > "Rich text" is a generic term.  HTML provides rich text.  RTF also
> > provides rich text.
>
> I like to read the mailinglist with a Usenet client via gmane because of
> better threading. So I wouldn't see rich formating anyway.
>
> ---<(kaimartin)>---

I think I created some angst among the brethren on a US RF list on this
topic when I said (Auzzie satire intended but not received...) "HTML
email is for girls.  Real men can read plain text."

--
Greg Cunningham
mailto:greg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx