Re: gEDA-user: Freedog-like groups in Southern California?

> My difficulty is that my disability when it comes to graphical tasks
> makes it harder for me than it would be for an average person, so whereas
> a "normal" person would have no difficulty learning how to use PCB from
> the various resources on the web,

I don't know how relevant this is to PCB, but some people can copy
artwork in extraordinary detail by turning it upside down.  The brain
stops trying to process the picture that way, that gets in the way
in tasks like this.

How do you get your monitor to display something upside down,
with out turning the monitor over?  Seems like there would be
some simple way to do that.  Preferably on a per-window basis.

> I think I would need to learn from someone I can interact with in person.

There are always things like VNC and RFB et.al that let people interact
with you on your own screen.

--
http://www.wearablesmartsensors.com/
http://www.softwaresafety.net/