Re: gEDA-user: test suite versus fab drawing

On Wed, Jun 24, 2009 at 11:07 PM, Dan McMahill<dan@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I've added the start of a test suite for pcb.  It checks the export
> HID's.  I haven't come up with good ideas for checking other aspects yet.

To check the actual HID take a look at Eggplant:

http://www.testplant.com/products/

Humm, they've changed something since I looked at it for work,
I don't see the mention of Open Source or the Eggplant download demo.

The basic idea is to use VNC to automate the control of the GUI.