Re: gEDA-user: hierarchy and refdes_renum

On Jun 25, 2009, at 5:15 AM, Christoph Lechner wrote:

> Do I really have to run refdes_renum on the subcircuit only?

You don't *have* to run refdes_renum at all, and typically when I do
hierarchical designs the subcircuits are small enough that I can
handle refdeses manually. Remember that gnetlist will precede each
hierarchical refdes by the refdes of the subcircuit it belongs to, so
there will be no conflict between, say, R1 in instance X1, and R1 in
instance X2.

http://www.noqsi.com/
jpd@xxxxxxxxx