Re: gEDA-user: gsch2pcb to pcb error

     > as I am now for the  Underwater Robotics Competition.
     The one in Space and Naval Warfare Systems Center? I watched some of
     the
     races on youtube. Seems like the task is getting harder over the
     years.

   No, actually this one is a spin off from that one. One of the local
   'dissadvantaged' high shcool was in the MATE competitions,  until they
   help them in Canada one year. They were not willing to ask each
   individual student if he or she had papers to get back into the
   country, so they started their own competition. It got so popular last
   year that they had to add a pre-qualifying round to limit the number of
   teams in the pool on Saturday night. The link is [1]h2orobots.org. If
   anyone is interested, the competition on Saturday night, (June 12th)
   will be webcast, just click on the link for Live Video. I am Team
   Rocket Scientists, but last year I blew out a MOSFET when I applied
   full power to the electronics and had to throw in the towel before the
   ROV ever even got wet. I hope to do better this year, but with all the
   time lost working the problems I had gschem and gsch2pcb, It is getting
   very tight.
   Mike