Re: gEDA-user: git HEAD PCB now supports user-defined holes in polygons

Kai-Martin Knaak wrote:
On Mon, 07 Jun 2010 02:10:57 +0100, Peter Clifton wrote:

This is a file format bump, but remains backward compatible with old
layouts.

I get multiple warnings "unknown flag `polygonholemode'" if I open a new file with the old pcb. I assume, these are benign.

I've now rebased my usual branches on top of this (mainly required work
for the "pour" object branches),

I just refetched the before_pours branch. It compiled and installed just fine.

First notes:

* You moved zoom to [ctrl-wheel]. I know, that this is in line with the way other major gnome applications like inkscape handle zoom. However, gschem and gerbv zoom with no modifier by default. I'd strongly vote for a consistent behaviour across geda applications.
Oh, please make that change configurable without recompiling! It's really irritating (to me) to have to use two hands to do things if it's not absolutely necessary. I'll live without some other feature just to have wheel zoom without a modifier.
Thanks for your efforts to make geda a better tool set!

I second that!
---<)kaimartin(>---

Jim