gEDA-user: Syd Levine Bus Number

There has been abstract discussions over the years about what happens,
when a key person to a project is lost with no warning.
For a real world example of this, going on right now, follow the
wireline group at Yahoo Groups.

http://www.logwell.com/wireline/

"allen_boba to wireline

To All Members;
  We have lost the Main Member of this Group.
Syd Levine passed away May 28 in his sleep. He did not Suffer.
This is a Major loss to the wireline and logging Group.
His passing will Impact us All.
        boba"

Syd died in his sleep, with no warning of this event in sight.

Subsequent messages, besides the condolences, are all about trying to
figure out how to assign a new moderator and proving to Yahoo that the
current moderator really died.
If Syd did not already approve your email address for postings, they
may never be posted.

"To All Members.
 boba here.
With the passing of Syd Levine, I am Now concerened with
our Wireline Group. Syd was the Moderator of allmost all Messeages
to be Posted on the Forum. This is for Spam Perposseses. Without his
approval, a Message would not be Posted. I am one of a few to have
been granted open access. This is why I can Post. I am asking for any
assistance in the Group to gain access to the forums Moderator
control.
 If any one has a knowledge of how to turn "OFF" the
Moderator control, Please inform me or See that it is Done.
The Squirrel has given us permission, and She is trying to locate
Syd's password. [She did not find the password.] Without a Moderator,
the Forum is not able to Comunicate. There is no one to approve a
message.
All messages will be held for approval. We Must find the Avenue
to turn "OFF" the moderator.
 Please
    boba"

Very few of us know when our number is going to be up...

All of us need to at least tell our family members where to find out
password should we expire unexpectedly.
Not just to our computer related items, things like electronic billing
accounts for Gas, Electric, Cell Phones etc...