Re: gEDA-user: Syd Levine Bus Number

>> Syd died in his sleep, with no warning of this event in sight.
>

> Syd was also one of the most helpful members of the 7x12minilathe
> list.   His lab was an inspiration:
> http://www.logwell.com/capabilities/lab_pics.html
>
> Sorry for the thread hijack.  This is sad news.

Something we all need to consider is what happens to all of our
"stuff" when we depart.
As Syd's picture shows he has a lot of stuff for his family to now dispose of.
I lost my dad not long ago, and have been cleaning out his hamshack of
50+ years, a very long processes.

In an ironic twist the data books in Syd's picture there, are some of
the ones I supplied him when I cleaned out my own library a few years
ago.
So someone still has to deal with them.

Best solution I've heard of is to become "Turtle People".  If you
can't carry all of your possessions on your back, you don't need it.