Re: gEDA-user: broken part

On Sat, 2010-06-12 at 07:01 +0200, gedau@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> sorry for the offtopic; we have a broken part which supposed to be a
> transducer in a board driving a tiny CRT. The sticker on the part says
> "Lucius & Baer TYP: VM 102-L" (http://igor2.repo.hu/tmp/VM102.jpg).
>
> Has anyone met this part or does anyone have an idea for a
> substitute?
>
> Regards,
>
> Tibor Palinkas

I don't have a solution - only more questions:

What is the thick grey cable? Does it go back into the box or attach to
the tube? The tube gets EHT from somewhere...

>From the no of wires on the CRT socket, it is a single gun (mono) tube.
There is some serious static beam positioning used.  I think I can
identify 5 adjustments behind the yoke.  Mono tubes usually have 2
static beam landing adjustments.

--
Greg Cunningham <greg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>