gEDA-user: Weird DRC error

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I need some assistance with a DRC error.
The file attached produces a DRC error (Copper areas too close). However
if I disconnect the large polygon from D203 (hover over the polygon and
press "s") the DRC error disappears.
But the weird thing is that if I do not disconnect the polygon from D203
but instead I make the large point in the polygon smaller/lower the DRC
error also disappears.
If I disconnect the polygon from D203 (no DRC error) and I connect the two
by adding a track/line over the pad the DRC error reappears.
The minimum copper spacing is set to 10.0 mill and the distance between
the two polygons is 15 mill.

I'm lost ;-(

I think I'm missing something but I don't know what.
Any help is appreciated.

Thanks, Robert.
Additional information:
version 20091103