Re: gEDA-user: moving slotting to pcb?

> The other point worth mentioning is that gattrib pushes the added
> information backwards (upstream) and not towards the tool next in
> the chain.

I think I mentioned at one point that pcb could do the slotting at
least itself, by noting which physical pins were already assigned to
logical pins, and just preserving that.  It would send that
information to gnetlist each time, so gnetlist could allocate the
remaining slots.

gschem would still have footprint info stuff, just not slot or pin
assignments.