Re: gEDA-user: PCB: crash on Find

On 06/12/2011 03:14 AM, Peter TB Brett wrote:
1) I can't locate the git command to tell you exactly what you have
checked out.
Use `git describe'.  Ideally, PCB should show the git version in
--version output, like gnetlist does if you're running unstable:

   $ gnetlist --version
   gEDA 1.7.0 (g09c6613)
   Copyright (C) 1998-2011 gEDA developers
   This is free software, and you are welcome to redistribute it under
   certain conditions. For details, see the file `COPYING', which is
   included in the gEDA distribution.

Thanks, Peter.
pcb --verizion only puts out "1.99z"
Using git describe, my current version hash is '8b43834c988ea8075b79a55956db3f181a4ea560' on the branch 'pcb+gl_experimental'. Now - how do I need to build in order to catch the program state at the crash?

-Ethan