gEDA-user: Crash when rotating whole board

   Segmentation fault occurred when I attempted to rotate an entire board
   (in the buffer) using FreeRotateBuffer().
   How to reproduce:
     - Cut board into buffer
     - Use FreeRotateBuffer(45) or so to rotate board
     - Observe PCB exits as soon as command is issued; Segmentation Fault
   I am using version 1.99z.
   Compiled on May 11 2011 at 22:19:58 (on my machine.)
   If any more information is necessary let me know. I have attached one
   of my boards (CC-BY-SA) which exhibits this behaviour but I believe it
   affects all files. Perhaps it happens when objects go out of bounds of
   the board? Other than that, I have no idea...