Re: gEDA-user: Crash when rotating whole board

   Bump. Not a major problem but would be nice to see fixed. Anyone know
   what could cause this?

   On 11 June 2011 22:49, Thomas Oldbury <[1]toldbury@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

       Segmentation fault occurred when I attempted to rotate an entire
     board
       (in the buffer) using FreeRotateBuffer().
       How to reproduce:
         - Cut board into buffer
         - Use FreeRotateBuffer(45) or so to rotate board
         - Observe PCB exits as soon as command is issued; Segmentation
     Fault
       I am using version 1.99z.
       Compiled on May 11 2011 at 22:19:58 (on my machine.)
       If any more information is necessary let me know. I have attached
     one
       of my boards (CC-BY-SA) which exhibits this behaviour but I
     believe it
       affects all files. Perhaps it happens when objects go out of
     bounds of
       the board? Other than that, I have no idea...