Re: gEDA-user: web version of gschem/pcb

         This proves that gschem files can be parsed efficiently in
     javascript
        in few lines of code.  But it is in canvas not in svg, it will be
        difficult to add interactions to the canvas rendering.
        -Josh Jordan

   Any user iteration requires programming... No matter it is SVG or
   canvas. Canvas was choosen 'cos I need this renderer on Android tablet,
   which have no good SVG support.
   User iteraction I'm planning to implement via canvas coordinate system
   and a set of renderer functions which would perform required actions.
   Just now Wedana could draw any schema with embedded components ( I
   expect this :) ), in
   [1]http://wedana.sourceforge.net/demo/prerelease/wedana/viewer/demo/dem
   o1_on_page_sym_view/ (see Components loaded from to js-file
   (symbols.js).)  you can try to view schema without embedded components,
   but if some component doesn't exists in symbols.js renderer will fail.
   This issue is one of priorities. May be central component database will
   solve this problem. Needs to think.
   Regards,
   Pavlo.