Re: gEDA-user: web version of gschem/pcb

Dan McMahill wrote:

>> * back annotation from pcb to gschem
>
> what specific things would you like to back annotate?

For debugging it would be nice to have the refdeses of components geometrically
sorted on the layout, rather than on the schematic. I was told, by layout people
that some customers even require this kind of sorting in their FSDs.
I am aware, that this is probably not doable for complex hierarchies, where
a single symbol in the schematics corresponds to several components in the
layout. But with the majority of projects there is a one-to-one correspondence.

---<)kaimartin(>---
--
Kai-Martin Knaak                                  tel: +49-511-762-2895
Universität Hannover, Inst. für Quantenoptik      fax: +49-511-762-2211