Re: gEDA-user: Generating PCB output

>Can anyone suggest the best route to take for getting usable
>netlist/layout output from gschem? I've produced some schematics, but
>gnetlist is giving me many errors (including complaining about uref,
>which is supposed to be depreciated?).

	Are you using uref= in your schematics?  If so, then replace
them with refdes=.  The best way to do this, is to run gsymupdate on
all your local symbols and gschupdate on all your schematics.   If
that doesn't help, then please post minimal schematics and the error
messages from gnetlist.  Thanks.

								-Ales