Re: gEDA-user: Generating PCB output

On Mon, 2003-03-03 at 14:32, Ales Hvezda wrote:
> 	Are you using uref= in your schematics?  If so, then replace
> them with refdes=.  The best way to do this, is to run gsymupdate on
> all your local symbols and gschupdate on all your schematics.   If
> that doesn't help, then please post minimal schematics and the error
> messages from gnetlist.  Thanks.

Ales,

No, I'm not using uref= in my schematics. The versions used so far have
been 20021103 and 20030223, so there should be no uref anywhere.

I've attached the error output, and the schematic. All symbols are from
the standard libraries. The output was created with gschem2pcb.

Richard.
v 20030223
N 68900 40400 67000 40400 4
C 66200 40300 1 0 0 input-1.sym
{
T 66200 40300 5 10 1 1 0 0
netname=IRQ
}
C 66200 41900 1 0 0 input-1.sym
{
T 66200 41900 5 10 1 1 0 0
netname=OSC1
}
C 66200 41500 1 0 0 input-1.sym
{
T 66200 41500 5 10 1 1 0 0
netname=OSC2
}
C 66200 41100 1 0 0 input-1.sym
{
T 66200 41100 5 10 1 1 0 0
netname=CGMXFC
}
C 66200 39900 1 0 0 input-1.sym
{
T 66200 39900 5 10 1 1 0 0
netname=Vref
}
N 67000 40000 68900 40000 4
N 67000 42000 68900 42000 4
N 67000 41600 68900 41600 4
N 67000 41200 68900 41200 4
C 65800 37200 1 0 0 gnd-1.sym
C 68400 40700 1 0 0 nc-left-1.sym
C 71800 42300 1 0 0 nc-right-1.sym
C 71800 42700 1 0 0 nc-right-1.sym
N 65900 37500 65900 39600 4
C 66200 39000 1 0 0 capacitor-1.sym
{
T 66400 39500 5 10 1 1 0 0
refdes=C1
T 66200 39000 5 10 1 1 0 0
value=0.1
T 66200 39000 5 10 0 1 0 0
footprint=CAP
}
C 67200 39200 1 0 0 vcc-1.sym
C 66200 38300 1 0 0 input-1.sym
{
T 66200 38300 5 10 1 1 0 0
netname=Vsyn
}
N 67000 38400 68900 38400 4
N 65900 39600 68900 39600 4
N 68900 38800 65900 38800 4
N 68900 38000 65900 38000 4
C 72800 38700 1 0 0 resistor-1.sym
{
T 73000 39000 5 10 1 1 0 0
refdes=R1
T 72900 38500 5 10 1 1 0 0
value=10K
T 72800 38700 5 10 0 1 0 0
footprint=RES
}
N 73700 38800 74000 38800 4
C 73800 38800 1 0 0 vcc-1.sym
N 66200 39200 65900 39200 4
N 67100 39200 68900 39200 4
C 73500 41100 1 0 0 output-1.sym
{
T 73700 41100 5 10 1 1 0 0
netname=Squirt
}
C 73500 41500 1 0 0 output-1.sym
{
T 73700 41500 5 10 1 1 0 0
netname=Accel
}
C 73500 41900 1 0 0 output-1.sym
{
T 73700 41900 5 10 1 1 0 0
netname=Warmup
}
C 73500 37900 1 0 0 output-1.sym
{
T 73800 37900 5 10 1 1 0 0
netname=TxD
}
C 74300 38500 1 180 0 input-1.sym
{
T 73900 38300 5 10 1 1 0 0
netname=RxD
}
N 71800 38000 73500 38000 4
N 71800 38400 73500 38400 4
N 71800 41200 73500 41200 4
N 71800 41600 73500 41600 4
N 71800 42000 73500 42000 4
C 75100 47500 1 0 1 connector6-1.sym
{
T 75000 49500 5 10 1 1 0 6
refdes=CONN1
T 75100 47500 5 10 0 1 0 0
footprint=SIP6
}
N 71800 49200 73400 49200 4
N 71800 48800 72400 48800 4
N 72400 48800 72400 48900 4
N 72400 48900 73400 48900 4
N 71800 48400 72500 48400 4
N 72500 48400 72500 48600 4
N 72500 48600 73400 48600 4
N 71800 48000 72700 48000 4
N 72700 48000 72700 48300 4
N 72700 48300 73400 48300 4
N 71800 47600 73000 47600 4
N 73000 47600 73000 48000 4
N 73000 48000 73400 48000 4
N 71800 47200 73200 47200 4
N 73200 47200 73200 47700 4
N 73200 47700 73400 47700 4
C 73400 46700 1 0 0 output-1.sym
{
T 73700 46700 5 10 1 1 0 0
netname=Idle
}
C 73400 46300 1 0 0 output-1.sym
{
T 73700 46300 5 10 1 1 0 0
netname=Fuel
}
N 71800 46800 73400 46800 4
N 71800 46400 73400 46400 4
C 75100 45500 1 0 1 connector2-1.sym
{
T 75100 46300 5 10 1 1 0 6
refdes=CONN2
T 75100 45500 5 10 0 1 0 0
footprint=SIP2
}
N 71800 46000 73400 46000 4
N 71800 45600 72700 45600 4
N 72700 45600 72700 45700 4
N 72700 45700 73400 45700 4
N 71800 38800 72800 38800 4
C 73500 40700 1 0 0 output-1.sym
{
T 73700 40700 5 10 1 1 0 0
netname=PWM1
}
C 73500 40300 1 0 0 output-1.sym
{
T 73700 40300 5 10 1 1 0 0
netname=PWM0
}
N 71800 40800 73500 40800 4
N 71800 40400 73500 40400 4
C 74200 45300 1 180 0 input-1.sym
{
T 73800 45100 5 10 1 1 0 0
netname=AD5
}
C 74200 44900 1 180 0 input-1.sym
{
T 73800 44700 5 10 1 1 0 0
netname=AD4
}
C 74200 44500 1 180 0 input-1.sym
{
T 73800 44300 5 10 1 1 0 0
netname=AD3
}
C 74200 44100 1 180 0 input-1.sym
{
T 73800 43900 5 10 1 1 0 0
netname=AD2
}
C 74200 43700 1 180 0 input-1.sym
{
T 73800 43500 5 10 1 1 0 0
netname=AD1
}
C 74200 43300 1 180 0 input-1.sym
{
T 73800 43100 5 10 1 1 0 0
netname=AD0
}
N 71800 45200 73400 45200 4
N 71800 44800 73400 44800 4
N 71800 44400 73400 44400 4
N 71800 44000 73400 44000 4
N 71800 43600 73400 43600 4
N 71800 43200 73400 43200 4
C 76700 38400 1 0 1 connector8-1.sym
{
T 76600 41000 5 10 1 1 0 6
refdes=CONN4
T 76700 38400 5 10 0 1 0 0
footprint=SIP8
}
N 71800 39200 75000 39200 4
N 71800 39600 73600 39600 4
N 73600 39600 73600 39500 4
N 73600 39500 75000 39500 4
N 71800 40000 74000 40000 4
N 74000 40000 74000 39800 4
N 74000 39800 75000 39800 4
C 75200 38000 1 0 0 vcc-1.sym
C 74600 38000 1 0 0 gnd-1.sym
N 75000 38900 74700 38900 4
N 74700 38900 74700 38300 4
N 75000 38600 75000 38000 4
N 75000 38000 75400 38000 4
C 76700 41400 1 0 1 connector3-1.sym
{
T 76700 42500 5 10 1 1 0 6
refdes=CONN3
T 76700 41400 5 10 0 1 0 0
footprint=SIP3
}
N 75000 41600 75000 40700 4
N 75000 41900 74800 41900 4
N 74800 41900 74800 40400 4
N 74800 40400 75000 40400 4
N 75000 42200 74600 42200 4
N 74600 42200 74600 40100 4
N 74600 40100 75000 40100 4
C 58900 47300 1 0 0 cvstitleblock-1.sym
{
T 59500 47700 5 10 1 1 0 0
date=17 Feb 2003
T 63400 47700 5 10 1 1 0 0
rev=0.1
T 63500 47400 5 10 1 1 0 0
auth=Richard Barrington
T 59700 48000 5 10 1 1 0 0
fname=/home/richard/MegaSquirt/gEDA/CPU.sch
T 62700 48400 5 14 1 1 0 4
title=CPU
T 59500 47400 5 10 1 1 0 0
pagenumber=1
T 61000 47400 5 10 1 1 0 0
pagetotal=6
}
C 68800 37300 1 0 0 mc68hc908gp32cp-1.sym
{
T 69200 49700 5 10 1 1 0 0
refdes=U1
}
gEDA/gnetlist version 20030223
gEDA/gnetlist comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY; see COPYING for more details.
This is free software, and you are welcome to redistribute it under certain
conditions; please see the COPYING file for more details.

Could not find uref on component and could not find any special attributes!
[...]

ERROR! no footprint attribute in U?

Error: the footprint DIP40 for the device U1 does not exist
Error: the footprint SIP3 for the device CONN3 does not exist
Error: the footprint SIP8 for the device CONN4 does not exist
Error: the footprint SIP2 for the device CONN2 does not exist
Error: the footprint SIP6 for the device CONN1 does not exist
Error: the footprint RES for the device R1 does not exist
Error: the footprint CAP for the device C1 does not exist