gEDA-user: pcb problem

Hi,

I think there are a few persons using pcb here. So i send this message
to geda-user too.

I'm using pcb 1.7.2 under RedHat 7.3 (KDE) and I've a little graphic
problem.
When I start pcb, it runs normally for a few moment, but then the mouse
begin to have a strange behaviour : I can't select any tools, or click
on menus, I only can move my design in the pcb window !
If I close and restart pcb, the mouse always have this behaviour...
I have to logout, and then loggin again to restart pcb on a noral
mode...

My graphic card is configured to have a 1280x1024 resolution, but even
if i try to switch to a smaller one (ctrl Alt +, ctrl Alt -), the mouse
stays in its strange mode...

do you have some idea to resolve this ????

--
Pierre Carecchio
Laboratoire des Ecoulements Géophysiques et Industriels