Re: gEDA-user: pcb problem

On Wed, 26 Mar 2003 09:32:51 +0100
Pierre Carecchi <Pierre.Carecchio@hmg.inpg.fr> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I think there are a few persons using pcb here. So i send this message
> to geda-user too.
>
> I'm using pcb 1.7.2 under RedHat 7.3 (KDE) and I've a little graphic
> problem.
> When I start pcb, it runs normally for a few moment, but then the mouse
> begin to have a strange behaviour : I can't select any tools, or click
> on menus, I only can move my design in the pcb window !
> If I close and restart pcb, the mouse always have this behaviour...
> I have to logout, and then loggin again to restart pcb on a noral
> mode...

:-) This is not a bug! Make sure ALL (NUM, CAPS SCROLL) locks are NOT locked!
You can use your mouse if all the 3 LEDs in your keyboard is dark!

I don't know why this is workink like this, but we have to accept it. I spent
weeks to have this workaround!

Leva

__

E-Mail: leva@interware.hu
AIM: ha5ogl
ICQ: 48710903
MSN: ha5ogl@hotmail.com
Yahoo!: kieg_tk16
Home Page: http://web.interware.hu/leva
Public key: http://web.interware.hu/leva/cuccok/public_key

/"\
\ /    ASCII Ribbon Campaign
 X   against HTML email & vCards
/ \     http://arc.pasp.de/

Have Fun, & Linux! 73 for all by HA5OGL.
This message was generated by Sylpheed.